A corner of Da Nang city (Photo: VNA) Da Nang, (VNA) – Foreign investors pumped nearly 700 million USD into the central coastal city of Da Nang in 2019, according to the municipal Department of Planning and Investment. Of the total, about 440 million USD was invested in 132 newly-licensed projects during the year, eight times higher than one year ago, while 120 million USD was added to 16 operating projects, 63 times higher than 2018’s figure. During the year, foreign investors also spent 135.3 million USD on capital contribution and share purchase in domestic enterprises, nearly triple that of 2018. In addition to foreign-invested projects, the city last year also granted in principle approval for nine domestically-financed projects, worth 8.82 trillion VND. That brought the number of projects in the locality up to a value of more than 104 trillion VND. The positive figures were attributable to local authorities’ great efforts in accelerating administrative reforms to better facilitate domestic and foreign investors, according to the department’s director Tran Phuoc Son. This year, the city will concentrate on developing technical infrastructure of industrial zones and clusters and fostering investment promotion targeting foreign businesses who will invest in the city’s… Read full this story
- Meghan McCain trolls Trump after president mocks 'Da Nang Dick'
- Hah! Trump Hits Phony Hero “Da Nang Dick” Blumenthal from Vietnam – Says He Talked About It with Vietnamese Leaders
- Trump blasts ‘Da Nang Dick’ Blumenthal ahead of Hanoi Summit
- Trump: ‘I Have Now Spent More Time In Vietnam Than Da Nang Dick Blumenthal’
- Donald Trump Boasts ‘More Time in Vietnam’ than ‘Da Nang Dick’ Blumenthal
- REPORT: Hollywood Box Office Revenue For Winter Hits Near Decade Low
- Key trends that will hit your wallet in 2019
- Gettings preparing to hit the court for 2019-20 season
- Arizona's Stone Gettings preparing to hit the court for 2019-20 season
- Susan Tompor: Key trends that will hit your wallet in 2019
FDI inflow in Da Nang hits nearly 700m USD in 2019 have 308 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 26, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.