LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) has a home loan offer that is aimed at giving a boost to the real estate sector, which has been witnessing slowdown for the past few months.LIC ‘2020 Home Loan Offer’ is being pitched as ‘Pay When You Stay’ scheme.According to this new scheme, homebuyers will only have to pay the principal amount till they get the possession of the housing project, or 48 months from the date of first disbursement, whichever is earlier. During this period, interest has to be paid by the borrower on the amount disbursed.The period of the offer is from January 15 to February 29, 2020. The first disbursement will commence from March 15.The minimum loan amount is Rs 20 lakh, while the maximum is Rs 200 lakh. The rate of interest on the loan will be 8.10 per cent and above depending upon the principal amount.LIC said loan amount beyond Rs 200 lakh can be availed under separate loan account. In this case, the EMI will start right after the first disbursement without any principal moratorium. The tenure of the loan will be up to 30 years. Along with this, LIC is also offering… Read full this story
- Get HDFC home loan at 8.4% interest rate: Check eligibility
- SBI home loan book tops Rs 6 lakh crore mark
- These banks have increased home loan interest rates after the RBI repo hike
- Banks just released their new fixed interest rate home loan packages. What does this mean for you as a homeowner?
- SBI offers up to 25 bps concession on home loans
- Why Term Plan Is Better For Home Loan Liability
- Kiwibank is third lender to announce big increase in home loan rates
- Your Home Loan Queries Answered
- Mortgage calculator helps you work out if re-fixing your home loan early will save you cash
- Home loans growing at a faster rate in Tier 3 and 4 districts, thanks to WFH
LIC Housing starts 2020 home loan offer, no principal repayment till possession have 302 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at January 16, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.