For the latest news, rumors and updates for NFL coaching changes and searches, check here by John Breech , Patrik Walker & Bryan DeArdo Jan 5, 2020 at 7:31 pm ET • 13 min read The end of the NFL season is upon us, and that means the league’s annual coaching purge is about to kick into high gear. The purge actually started back in October when the Redskins decided to fire Jay Gruden. Not to be outdone, the Panthers also decided to dump their coach in December when they cut ties with Ron Rivera. Heading into the 2020 offseason, there could be as many as six teams looking for a new coach, and that number could jump even higher if we see any surprise moves. And we even finally got some closure on the ongoing Jason Garrett saga with the Dallas Cowboys.We’ll be tracking all the latest news as teams start their search for the right coach. To keep you up to date on the latest firings, rumors and hirings, make sure to keep tabs on the coaching tracker below. The coaching carousel is in full swing, and host Will Brinson is joined by the Pick Six Podcast Superfriends to break… Read full this story
- Ex-Cowboys Terrell Owens, Dez Bryant rail against Jason Garrett, coaching: 'It has nothing to do with the players'
- WATCH: Seahawks' Earl Thomas tells Cowboys' Jason Garrett to 'come get me'
- Jason Garrett: Dez Bryant has a slight hairline fracture in one of his knee bones
- Cowboys' Jerry Jones not looking to fire Jason Garrett: 'I haven't come close to that type of consideration'
- Jerry Jones Criticizes Jason Garrett’s Performance Following Third Straight Loss
- Holdout Ezekiel Elliott still absent from Dallas Cowboys as first game draws near
- Monday Night Football 2019: Where to Watch Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants, TV Channel, Live Stream, Odds
- Jerry Jones: Urban Meyer’s comment on Cowboys job a ‘compliment’
- Dez Bryant landing spots: 10 NFL contenders likely to show interest in former Cowboys' All-Pro
- FMIA Week 9: ‘Lamar The Dude’ As Ravens Topple Pats, Shifting The NFL Landscape At Season’s Halfway Point
NFL 2020 Coaching Carousel Tracker: Cowboys officially dump Jason Garrett, more news and rumors have 341 words, post on www.cbssports.com at January 6, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.