Piers Morgan today denied criticism of the Duchess of Sussex was because she is mixed race, as he became embroiled in Twitter exchanges with various celebrities. The DailyMail.com US editor-at-large said it was ‘ridiculous’ for black comedian Gina Yashere to say Meghan faced ‘constant racist vitriolic abuse disguised as criticism’. Morgan, 54, added that that the condemnation instead had ‘everything to do with her being a shameless piece of work doing huge damage to our Royal Family’. Piers Morgan (left, on ITV’s Good Morning Britain on Tuesday) said it was ‘ridiculous’ for Gina Yashere (right, in Los Angeles in March 2017) to say Meghan faced ‘constant racist vitriolic abuse disguised as criticism’ The Duke and Duchess of Sussex with Archie in September 2019 in Cape Town, South Africa The conversation began when Yashere, who was born in London to Nigerian parents, tweeted a response to Morgan’s column on MailOnline criticising the royal couple. She wrote today: ‘Please. Every black person knew this was coming. Constant racist vitriolic abuse disguised as criticism. They have the means to get the f*** out, and they did. Now the racists are whining in surprise. GTFOH [Get The F*** Out of Here].’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next… Read full this story
- PIERS MORGAN: And the Duke and Duchess of Sussex 'Wokie' award for most hypocritical, virtue-signalling public figures of the year goes to… Meghan and Harry!
- Piers Morgan tells Prince Harry to decide if he's a 'Royal or a gas-guzzling celebrity' as he and Meghan Markle are branded 'hypocrites' for lecturing on saving planet while flying private jets
- Taking the knee is not for everyone': Black Foreign Office minister James Cleverly says he doesn't kneel in support of BLM and no one should feel 'bullied' into doing it - as Millwall fans say it is not racist to boo the gesture
- Normal People actress Daisy Edgar-Jones steps into the big time with Jimmy Choo campaign after starring role
- 'The NHS isn't my church': Laurence Fox sparks fresh Twitter storm as he slams health service that 'can't deal with a 99.9% survival rate virus' and says staff 'aren't my saviours'
- Pictured: Kay Burley's 'lockdown-breaching' 60th birthday bash with Sky News colleagues that left her future as presenter 'in the balance' amid probe - as editor-at-large Adam Boulton claims the row could undermine credibility of the broadcaster
- EXCLUSIVE 'I am an idiot': Kay Burley sent grovelling email to Sky News colleagues after she was suspended for SIX MONTHS over 60th birthday party Covid rule breach 'on full pay'
- Who won the first presidential debate?
- International Insider: BBC Analysis Special; Disney News Dump; Netflix’s Most-Watched; Berlin Jitters
Piers Morgan says 'it is a disgraceful smear on the welcoming British people' to brand critics of 'shameless and shameful' Meghan Markle as racist have 432 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 10, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.