Prestige Estates Projects Limited has reported net consolidated profit of Rs 216.4 crore during the third quarter (October-December) of 2019-20.The profit after tax (PAT) stood at Rs 67.4 crore during the same quarter in 2018.Prestige Estates posted total income from operations of Rs 2,696.3 crore during the third quarter of financial year 2019-2020, a massive growth from Rs 1,079 crore registered in the same quarter in the previous financial year.The total expenditure during Q3 was Rs 2387.8 crore more than that in the same quarter previous financial year, where the expenses were 976 crore, the company said in a statement.The real estate firm on January 20 this year took the approval from its shareholders for issuance of 1,34,41,654 equity shares at a price of Rs 325 per equity share on a preferential basis to an investor.In its third quarter result, Prestige Estates Project Limited said that during the nine months ended December 31, 2019, it has acquired further 51 per cent in Prestige Hyderabad Retail Ventures Private Limited (formerly known as Babji Realtors Private Limited), 90 per cent stake in Prestige Garden Estates Private Limted, 50 per cent stake in Bamboo Hotel and Global Centre (Delhi)… Read full this story
- IRFC reports Rs 4,416-crore net profit for FY21
- IRFC reports Rs 4,416 crore net profit for FY21
- NTPC pays Rs 3,054 crore final dividend for financial year 2020-21
- Royal Enfield's Parent Company, Eicher Motors' Net Profit Up 7 Per Cent In Q3 FY2021
- TCS Q2 results: Net profit drops 7% to Rs 7,475 cr; board approves Rs 16,000 crore in share buyback
- Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC to distribute 40-50% of net profit as dividend in future
- Honda Cars India slips into red for 2nd consecutive year: Posts Rs 1,588 crore loss in FY21
- Trade Spotlight: What should investors do with Maruti Suzuki, Chalet Hotels, and Prestige Estates Projects now?
- Stocks to Buy | DLF, Prestige Estate & HDFC
- SJVNL first quarter net profit up 13 per cent at Rs 339 crore
Prestige Estates posts Rs 216 crore net profit in Q3 financial year 2019-2020 have 308 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at January 28, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.