The Witcher on Netflix was a big success, and not just among people who fav-and-share images of muscular white-haired men in bathtubs. (You know what I’m talking about .) Netflix said in a letter to shareholders released today as part of its Q4 2019 earnings report that it might be its most successful first-season show ever . “During December, we also launched The Witcher, which is tracking to be our biggest season one TV series ever. Through its first four weeks of release, 76 million member households chose to watch this action-packed fantasy, starring Henry Cavill,” Netflix wrote. “As a testament to how our hit content can penetrate the global zeitgeist and influence popular culture, the show's launch drove up sales of By way of comparison, Netflix said that more than 21 million people chose to watch the third season of the award-winning historical drama The Crown, a 40 percent increase over the second season, while the second season of the “global phenomenon” psychological thriller You is expected to draw more than 54 million viewers in its first four weeks. The measure of households that “chose to watch” the show is a little arbitrary: Netflix defines it as viewing for… Read full this story
- Ted Sarandos Marks Decade Of Netflix Original Series On Anniversary Of ‘Lilyhammer’ Premiere
- Bubba Wallace Netflix series debuts Feb. 22 - NASCAR Talk | NBC Sports
- Love Is Blind reveals 30 new contestants vying for love in cast announcement for season two of the hit Netflix dating series
- The Witcher season 3 release: Netflix boss shares major update ahead of filming
- The Witcher star reveals Henry Cavill's special connection to her son
- The Future of Movies: Will Netflix Become the Next Big Hollywood Studio?
- Madhuri Dixit Unveils First Poster Of Debut Netflix Series The Fame Game, Set To Release On February 25
- Asian Soap ‘The Brothers Sun’ From Brad Falchuk & Byron Wu Lands Series Order At Netflix
- Here's what time you can watch all 10 episodes of "The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance" on Netflix
- Raj & DK’s First Netflix Series Is Comedy Crime Thriller Guns & Gulaabs
The Witcher may be Netflix's biggest series debut ever have 334 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at January 21, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.