Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh (R) meets with Ukrainian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergiy Kyslytsya in New York on January 9 (Photo: VNA) Moscow (VNA) – Ukrainian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergiy Kyslytsya recently had a meeting with Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh at the United Nations headquarters in New York to discuss a number of current issues on bilateral and international relations. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine said in a news release that its deputy minister attended the UN Security Council open debate "Upholding the UN Charter to Maintain International Peace and Security", chaired by Deputy PM and Foreign Minister Minh. In his speech, Kyslytsya highly valued Vietnam's initiative to launch the year marking the UN's 75th anniversary with the discussion of the importance of upholding its founding document – the UN Charter. The Ukrainian Foreign Ministry said at Kyslytsya's meeting with the Deputy PM and Foreign Minister of Vietnam, the two sides focused on the prospects of strengthening relations in economic, trade and political areas, as well as of the enhancement of cooperation between the two countries at the UN and other international organisations. They also commended the ongoing… Read full this story
- Vietnam’s initiatives for ASEAN operation debated at SEOM 1/51
- Ukraine Must Champion LGBT Rights if its Maidan Revolution is to Succeed
- Lotte E&C creates high-end hallmark
- Elizabeth Warren REFUSES to shake hands with Bernie Sanders after they clash at 2020 debate over claim he said a woman can't win the presidency and she says: 'Look at the men. They lost 10 elections!'
- Comprehensive measures needed to end school violence in Vietnam
- Democrats turn their fire on Donald Trump: Debating 2020 candidates ignore each other's records to slam president as a LIAR over Iran
- Green tourism - sustainable development direction of Vietnam's tourism
- Which New York Is Yours? A Fierce Preservationist and a Pro-Development Blogger Debate
- EMERGING MARKETS-EM stocks firm on Sino-U.S. trade truce; Turkish equities hit record high
Ukraine highly values Vietnam’s initiative on UNSC debate have 331 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.