Yeah1 shares fell after YouTube terminated an agreement allowing the firm’s content on the channel in March 2019. — Photo courtesy of Yeah1 Local media firm, Yeah1 Group (YEG), recorded a loss of VND158 billion (US$6.8 million) in the fourth quarter of last year, pushing 2019’s total losses to VND372 billion. In Q4, the firm recorded sales of VND435 billion, a 32 per cent reduction from the same period in 2018. The fall of Yeah1 shares started in early March 2019, after YouTube said it would terminate its Content Hosting Agreement (CHSA) with subsidiaries and associates of Yeah1 at the end of this month, including US-based ScaleLab LLC and Thailand-based SpringMe Ptd Ltd. In a statement sent to Yeah1, YouTube said SpringMe, in which Yeah1 has a 17 per cent stake, violated the site’s policies in selecting and managing channels and videos. Therefore, the statement said, YouTube had to terminate its entire agreement with Yeah1’s subsidiaries and associates that are running YouTube Adsense–based business activities. Nguyen Anh Nhuong Tong, Chairman of Yeah1 told local media: “We had high expectations for 2019, but could not recover from YouTube’s case.” Tong added: “Over the past six months, Yeah1 has been continuously restructuring… Read full this story
- Chrysler Group Reports March 2007 Sales
- Top Weight Loss Program Reviews
- Weight Loss Support - Lean on Me
- Protein for Weight Loss - Fact or Fiction?
- The Christian Weight Loss Program - Can It Work?
- Weight Loss Success -- The Most Important Determinant
- Seven Crucial Steps for Long Term Weight Loss
- Fish Oil Combined with Exercise Boosts Weight Loss
- 60 Minutes Hoodia Gordonii - Read The 60 Minutes Report About The Hoodia Diet Pill
- Weight Loss Challenge- What to Expect
Yeah1 Group reports losses in 2019 have 273 words, post on bizhub.vn at January 21, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.