When working to strike a deal, you can't take your associate to just any restaurant . You need someplace fancy – or just fancy enough, depending on their appetite for understatement or ostentation. You need a place that's comfortable, relaxed, and with great food that'll make everyone feel that those hours spent over the dining table was worth the time. These are 10 of our dependable go-tos. READ > Singapore couple paid S$2.7 million for dinner – to help Nigerian 'witch-children' BRACI Diminutive and charming, Braci is one of those jewel-box restaurants that your associates would no doubt tell their friends and other associates about. Its tiny 20-seater dining room tucked away on the fifth floor of a narrow Boat Quay shophouse serves remarkably creative modern Italian fare that is impressive without being showy. Charismatic Chef De Cuisine Mirko Febbrile parses rare and seasonal ingredients from owner Beppe De Vito's native Puglia into superb dishes like char-grilled pork with burnt apple and turnip tips, and a dusky-fleshed pigeon with persimmon and walnuts. JAAN BY KIRK WESTAWAY Sure, there are plenty of restaurants that offer a bird's eye view of the city from a very tall perch, but none quite as… Read full this story
- Tough or impossible? The next 10 days are critical for PM's deal
- Forget abortion: What women in Appalachian Kentucky really want
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ First Impressions
- People really want Microsoft to launch a Surface Phone
- Nashville restaurants: Ms. Cheap rounds up lunch deals for $10 or less
- Top 10 restaurants in Englewood according to Yelp
- Doc's Morning Line: Should the Reds really do a deal for Indians pitcher Corey Kluber?
- SUU's Chris Helbig doesn't want stats, he wants wins
- ’s Hasan Minhaj really wants to meet Beverly Cleary
- Lance Armstrong says last six years have 'really sucked' while dealing with doping fallout
10 restaurants to impress clients when you really want to win that deal have 307 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at February 3, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.