Las Vegas, Nevada (CNN)Bernie Sanders solidified his status as the leading candidate for the Democratic nomination with a commanding win Saturday in Nevada. Sanders dominated among Latinos and young voters, entrance polls showed. But he was broadly successful across demographic groups — reaching parity with his rivals among moderate voters. Still, Sanders is far from clinching the Democratic nomination. A second-place finish in Nevada could prevent Joe Biden’s standing from further weakening next week in South Carolina, where the former vice president is hoping his support among black voters will carry his campaign to victory. And former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s $434 million of television advertisements looms large on Super Tuesday, when 14 states vote on March 3. But Sanders has the largest grassroots army, demonstrated a diverse coalition in Nevada, has more money in his campaign bank account than anyone who isn’t a billionaire and has a head start in California and Texas, two Super Tuesday states. The Vermont senator answered some major questions he faced Saturday. Perhaps most important among them: He won five of the seven casino caucus sites — revealing that members of the powerful 60,000-member Culinary Union broadly backed him, despite the union… Read full this story
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to Stump for Bernie Sanders at All-Spanish Town Hall
- Bernie Sanders Campaign Raises $25.3 Million in Third Quarter
- Here's why Bernie Sanders is taking on MLB
- Bernie Sanders Is Supporting Primary Challenge Against DNC’s Wasserman Schultz
- Ben & Jerry’s Co-Founders Announce Limited Edition Ice Cream in Support of Bernie Sanders
- Why Aren’t Rival Candidates Attacking Bernie Sanders?
- Twitter Split as Bernie Sanders Posts Doctored Video Showing Him Scaring Trump
- Pete Buttigieg's High School Essay Praising Bernie Sanders Resurfaces
- Fox News Contributors Bash Bernie Sanders For Trying To “Buy Cred” With Cardi B Interview
- Bernie Sanders Campaign Announces $1 Million Raised on Debate Day
6 takeaways from Bernie Sanders' huge win in Nevada have 300 words, post on edition.cnn.com at February 23, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.