Home • Guides • Apex Legends • Chell, eat your heart out Ollie Toms Guides Writer 10th February 2020 / 11:12AM Since the release of Apex Legends, Wraith has been considered by many the strongest all-round character in the game, and it looks like this will continue to be the case heading into Season 4. A high skill ceiling with abilities that can be used to great effect both offensively and defensively, and a hitbox so small it can often seem like she dances between your shots with ease. Our Apex Legends Wraith guide will walk you through everything you need to know to start racking up kills with the Interdimensional Skirmisher herself. For full details and opinions on all of the characters together, take a look at our Apex Legends characters guide for everything you need. Alternatively, if you’re looking for a focused guide on a different Legend, then simply take a look at the table below! BangaloreBloodhoundCausticCrypto GibraltarLifelineMirageOctane PathfinderRevenantWattsonWraith Apex Legends Wraith guide – tips, stats, abilities Wraith, as far as Apex Legends characters go, is one of the easiest to learn but one of the hardest to master. Click on any of the below links to transport… Read full this story
- What parents should know about 'Apex Legends'
- The ultimate Mac user's guide to shortcuts and hidden features
- Xbox One X tips and tricks: get the most out of your Xbox console
- Robot Vacuum Buying Guide: 7 Things You Need to Know
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening review
- Complete guide to personalising your Mac's settings
- Guide to Flickr Tools
- Paladins Strike tips and tricks: Become a champion in Hi-Rez Studios’ mobile MOBA
- 30 PS4 and PS4 Pro tips and tricks for getting the most out of your console
- The How-To Guide for Facebook
Apex Legends Wraith guide - abilities, hitbox, Wraith tips and tricks have 281 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at February 10, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.