Goods transported to China via Bac Luan II bridge (Photo: VNA) Quang Ninh (VNA) – Mong Cai city in the northeastern province of Quang Ninh has basically completed preparations to resume trade through the Mong Cai International border gate, after a suspension due to the outbreak of the acute respiratory disease caused by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). This is in line with the Prime Minister’s directive on ensuring normal import and export activities and cross-border trade. Accordingly, vehicles transporting goods from China to Vietnam and vice versa will be sterilised by an automatic system, while the drivers will undergo strict medical examination and be fully equipped with medical masks and protective suits. Meanwhile, porters will be strictly managed and quarantined, as well as armed with protective gear. Earlier, authorities of Mong Cai and its Chinese neighbour Dongxing city discussed plans to resume trade through the Mong Cai-Dongxing pair of border gates, with specific time of resumption to be announced later. Mong Cai city will join hands with competent agencies to remove bottlenecks and support local import-export enterprises, and seek measures to improve handling capacity to reduce waiting time for Chinese drivers in Vietnam. Besides, it has worked to study the… Read full this story
- Sikki and Kiran return negative in second COVID-19 tests, national camp to resume on Monday
- Sikki and Kiran return negative in second Covid-19 tests, national camp to resume on Monday
- Australia Probes COVID-19 Cruise Ship Infection Scandal
- Agricultural products seek to sustain export growth amid COVID-19 fears
- Kushal Tandon Tests Negative For COVID-19; Says He Was Flooded With Congratulatory Messages
- I was surprised to test positive for COVID-19, it was irritating to go through the ordeal: Sikki
- Expatriate in Vietnam donates plasma for COVID-19 treatment
- Should violators who illegally take Covid-19 infected people into Vietnam receive the death penalty?
- COVID-19 to border aggression: The challenges faced by Indians in China
- Thailand’s cross-border trade drops in H1
COVID-19: Mong Cai completes preparations to resume border trade have 313 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 13, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.