E3 2020 is still a few months away, but some game companies have already begun announcing their plans for the big gaming showcase. The expo itself takes place from June 9-11, but like previous years, it’ll be preceded by a slew of events and press conferences hosted by various publishers.Physical game distributor Limited Run Games has announced it will once again hold its own E3 press conference. The briefing is scheduled to take place just ahead of the expo proper, on Monday, June 8. This makes LRG the first company to date its E3 2020 press conference, but more will undoubtedly follow suit in the weeks and months to come. You can see all the E3 2020 press conference times that have been announced so far below.The full list of exhibitors for E3 2020 has not yet been revealed, but one company that we know won’t be in attendance this year is Sony. For the second year running, PlayStation is skipping E3. The reason for this decision, the company explained, is that it “do[es] not feel the vision of E3 2020 is the right venue for what we are focused on this year.”In lieu of attending E3 2020, Sony says… Read full this story
- California is first state to pass law BANNING start times before 8am for middle and high schools so students can get more sleep and better grades
- Improving Conference Calls
- Masterful Time Management
- Time Management For Teachers - Why Start a New School Year With the Same Old Systems?
- E3 2007 - Winners and Losers
- Assassin's Creed - Demo Impressions (x360, PS3, E3 07)
- Holding a Conference? 10 Tips on Making Your Conference A Success
- Virtual Private Network And Citrix Metaframe Conference Manager FAQ
- Avoiding Pre-Press Headaches
- Get Down To The Right Conference Spot With the Free Venue Finders
E3 2020 Schedule: All Confirmed Press Conference Start Times So Far have 291 words, post on www.gamespot.com at February 11, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.