In her first ever podcast interview, the Duchess of Cambridge revealed the childhood experiences she shared with her ‘amazing granny’ are ones she now tries to give her own children. Speaking on a special episode of Giovanna Fletcher’s Happy Mum, Happy Baby podcast, Kate Middleton, 38, said time with her grandmother Valerie Glassborow, who worked as a Codebreaker at Bletchley Park during World War II, was an aspect of her younger years that ‘really stood out’ for her. During the interview, which focuses on her early years work and landmark survey ‘5 Big Questions on the Under Fives,’ the royal told the author and podcast host it was part of her childhood she would like her three children, Prince George, six, Princess Charlotte, four, and Prince Louis, one, to experience. ‘I had an amazing granny who devoted a lot of time to us, playing with us, doing arts and crafts and going to the greenhouse to do gardening, and cooking with us,’ said Kate, in the podcast which goes live on Saturday. ‘And I try and incorporate a lot of the experiences that she gave us at the time into the experiences that I give my children now.’ Kate Middleton, 38, will feature on Giovanna Fletcher’s… Read full this story
- Kate Middleton's birth stories of her children Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis
- Prince William admits he ‘struggles with year 2 maths’ while Kate Middleton is ‘more patient’
- Prince George turns SEVEN! Amateur photographer Kate Middleton snaps two adorable new images of the future king showcasing his gap-toothed grin, camouflage T-shirt and windswept blond hair for his birthday tomorrow
- Kate Middleton's 'emotional bond' with Prince George is reflected in the personal birthday photos his mum took - because his 'smiles and fond eye expressions are clearly aimed at her,' body language expert claims
- Kate Middleton has some very exciting royal news that George, Charlotte and Louis will love
- 'We rolled out the red carpet for Meghan': Frustrated Kate Middleton and Prince William hit back at claims in devastating biography that Duchess and Harry felt shunned by the Royal Family and insist they welcomed her with open arms
- Kate Middleton has relaxed kids’ formal clothes & prefers cheap brands with ‘no slogans or hideous writing’, source says
- Connect the dots! Kate Middleton dons £995 white polka dot shirt dress from favourite brand Suzannah and a £75 gold bangle as she launches new £1.8 million fund for the mental health of emergency workers
- 'Football crazy' Prince George 'plays for a local team' during term time and Prince William and Kate Middleton join other parents to cheer him on from the sidelines, sources tell Vanity Fair
- Prince William reveals he bought Kate Middleton a pair of BINOCULARS as a romantic gift during their early courting days and that she's 'never let him forget it'
Kate Middleton's 'amazing granny': Duchess reveals her childhood spent cooking and gardening with her grandmother has shaped how she raises George, Charlotte and Louis - as she releases her first podcast to discuss her work with children have 459 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 14, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.