The local property market will be a bit quiet from now until this year end (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – Local property experts have forecast that the domestic real estate market will recover this year. Market demand and prices would likely to rise, according to economist Le Xuan Nghia. Nghia said more finances would be made available by the banking system , thanks to stable development over the past three years. Loans were an important financial source for the domestic real estate market , ensuring stable development of both the banking system and the real estate market, he said. Nguyen Tran Nam, Chairman of the Vietnam Real Estate Association , was quoted by dantri.com.vn as saying that Vietnam's real estate market was in a good place to grow this year and beyond thanks to the strong development of the macro-economy. As the 15th most populous country in the world and the third largest population in Southeast Asia, Vietnam has the leading demand for housing in the region. In addition, foreign direct investment (FDI) in real estate had increased sharply, Nam said. Over the past decade, Vietnam also focused on developing infrastructure with total investment accounting for about 10 percent of GDP per year…. Read full this story
- What will a stamp duty cut really do to boost WA's property market?
- Opportunities for M&As in Vietnam's real estate market
- ASX finally makes it back to its record high — why has it taken so long?
- If political situation remains stable, Nifty could hit 13,000 by FY20-end: Kotak Securities
- Life in Somalia under peacekeepers and al-Shabab threats
- Amsterdammers v tourists: 'It's worst when they throw up in your plant box'
- How Long Beach stopped sinking, continues oil drilling
- A software engineer to beekeeper
- Koodathayi murders: How the dark hues of a criminal mind unfolded
- The Great Tech War Of 2012
Local property market to recover this year have 300 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 2, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.