The Philippines recorded the first death from coronavirus as the number of fatalities in China rose by 45 in just 24 hours. As of Sunday morning, 14,380 people have been infected across China, the majority in and around Wuhan. Most of the 304 who died in the country were in that region, but officials have confirmed multiple deaths elsewhere, including in the capital Beijing. The Philippine Department of Health said a 44-year-old Chinese man from Wuhan was admitted on January 25 after experiencing fever, cough, and sore throat. He developed severe pneumonia, and in his last few days, ‘the patient was stable and showed signs of improvement, however, the condition of the patient deteriorated within his last 24 hours resulting in his demise.’ The man’s 38-year-old female companion, also from Wuhan, first tested positive for the virus and remains in hospital isolation in Manila. President Rodrigo Duterte approved a temporary ban on all travelers, except Filipinos, from China and its autonomous regions. Security personnel stand guard at an entry to the San Lazaro Hospital, where the first coronavirus death outside China was confirmed, in Manila, Philippines, 02 February 2020 Officials in full protective gear upon the arrival of Indonesian students at… Read full this story
- U.S. Now Has Second Largest Number of Coronavirus Cases Outside China
- COVID-19: Delhi reports over 17,000 cases and 9 deaths in last 24 hours
- Coronavirus Update | India reports 13,086 new covid cases, 19 fatalities in last 24 hours
- India clocks 1,79,723 new COVID-19 cases, 146 deaths in last 24 hours
- W.H.O.: China Coronavirus Deaths 'Heavily Underreported'
- India reports 157 new COVID cases in last 24 hours
- India reports 188 new COVID cases in last 24 hours
- Florida Daily Coronavirus Deaths Rise Above 200 for First Time
- WHO Confirms Coronavirus Death Toll as Two Cruise Ship Passengers Die
- Covid Cases in India Today: India reports 228 new Covid-19 cases, four deaths in the last 24 hours | India News - Times of India
Philippines records first coronavirus death outside China where total killed rises by 45 in just 24 HOURS - bringing toll to 304 with infections at 14,380 have 297 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 2, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.