PRINCE Andrew’s birthday party was snubbed by his brother Charles and other royals amid the scandal over his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein. The Duke of York celebrated turning sixty with 50 friends and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson at his Royal Lodge home in Windsor last Wednesday. However, his brothers Charles and Edward as well as his sister Anne did not attend, reports the Daily Mail. Andrew continues to have a difficult relationship with other members of the Royal Family after allegations of sexual misconduct relating to his relationship with paedophile financier Epstein. The Duke strongly denies all allegations made against him. Those in attendance included former Formula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone, actor Sir John Standing and racing heir Guy Sangster, according to the report.Liu Xiaoming, China’s UK ambassador, also attended the party which reportedly involved “a few high-spirited games” after dinner. ROYAL PARTY SNUB It was reported a number of guests have said they were “unavailable” for last week’s festivities. And this has reportedly led to Fergie’s assistant Jane Clarke having to send out more invitations to fill seats. Andrew struck up a friendship with billionaire Ecclestone while he was running Formula One.The Duke, who was UK trade envoy until… Read full this story
- Who is Cressida Bonas, when did she date Prince Harry and is she attending the Royal Wedding?
- Do Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew live together, when was their wedding, who are their daughters and when did they get divorced?
- Prince Charles Seen Using His All-Electric Jaguar I-Pace For The First Time
- Louis Tomlinson promises to take royal baby namesake Prince Louis ‘under his wing’ and says ‘an Adidas tracksuit is in the post’
- The X Factor’s Louis Walsh thrilled as Kate and Wills call new Royal baby Louis
- Royal family keeps close ties with James Bond franchise
- Meghan Markle may give up U.S. citizenship to avoid royal tax hassle
- Who is Meghan Markle’s dad Thomas and will the lighting director attend the Royal Wedding?
- Who is Kitty Spencer? Princess Diana’s niece who looks just like Prince Harry and William’s mother
- Wayne Sleep says Meghan Markle will never be loved as much as husband to be Prince Harry’s mum Princess Diana
Prince Andrew’s 60th birthday ‘snubbed by brother Prince Charles’ as royals ‘nowhere to be seen’ have 370 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.