February 07, 2020 – 12:49 GMT The Duke of York will walk his eldest daughter down the aisle on her wedding day to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi in May The Duke of York will give his daughter Princess Beatrice away on her wedding day, it has been confirmed. Prince Andrew’s eldest daughter will marry fiancé Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi on 29 May at the Chapel Royal in St James’s Palace, Buckingham Palace announced on Friday. WATCH: Five facts about Princess Beatrice and Edoardo The official statement read: “The wedding of HRH Princess Beatrice of York and Mr. Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi will take place on Friday 29th May 2020. The couple became engaged in Italy in September 2019. Her Majesty the Queen has kindly given permission for the ceremony to take place at The Chapel Royal, St James’s Palace. The ceremony will be followed by a private reception, given by the Queen, in the gardens of Buckingham Palace.” READ: Princess Beatrice’s wedding date and venue announced by Buckingham Palace Beatrice and Edoardo will marry in May The Chapel Royal has capacity for around 150 guests, so the ceremony will be a lot more intimate than that of Beatrice’s younger sister Princess Eugenie and Jack… Read full this story
- Princess Eugenie's Royal wedding: Date, details and latest news
- Princess Eugenie's royal wedding: Date, time, details and latest news
- Princess Eugenie's royal wedding: Time, date, details and latest news
- This is why Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie never wear tiaras
- It's two royal weddings for the price of one as Windsor gears up for the big day... again
- Fergie and Prince Andrew's marriage
- A look back at Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie’s close bond
- Fergie set to take centrestage at wedding after two decades of royal rejection
- How old is Princess Eugenie, when did she get engaged and when is her wedding to Jack Brooksbank?
- Are you ready for another royal wedding?
Royal wedding: Prince Andrew WILL give Princess Beatrice away on her big day have 306 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at February 7, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.