Construction of beams and columns for the 8.5-km elevated section of the Nhon-Hanoi Railway Station line is complete, the Hanoi Metropolitan Railway Management Board said Tuesday.Elevated stations, being built under a separate package, are 80 percent complete, with contractors now building their roofs and installing escalators. The tracks, supplied by a Russian company and installed by a French contractor, are mostly in place in the elevated section.If the tests go smoothly, commercial operation will begin next year.The line runs a total of 12.5 kilometers from Nhon in the western district of Nam Tu Liem through Kim Ma Street to the Hanoi Railway Station in downtown Le Duan Street.The rest of its 4 km runs underground. Ten trains painted in the colors of the dragon fruit to operate on the route will arrive from France, the first of them in July.The line was supposed to be completed in September 2017, but construction delays pushed back the deadline several times.The capital’s first metro line between Cat Linh and Ha Dong is now in the final stage of safety evaluation with a 20-day test run proposed.
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli Becomes Fastest Indian To Score 1,000 Test Runs In Australia
- Take Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition out for a test run
- Land Warrior: Soldier-based tech gets a test run
- Second look: A 40-year old's usage experiences with the Sidekick LX 2009
- These Brooks Tights Give You the Greenlight to Run Day or Night
- Shave Off Seconds in Adidas’s Super Light Aerobounce PR
- The Best New Shoes for 2019 Launched at The Running Event
- The Adidas Don’t Rest Alphaskin Sports Bra Is Made for Summer Runs
- One blood test might be enough to diagnose diabetes, study says
- The 13 Best Hoka One One Running Shoes You Can Buy
Hanoi second metro to have test run this year have 288 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at March 25, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.