The opening title sequence for Hillary, a four-part documentary series that began streaming Friday on Hulu, features a quick-moving array of photos of Hillary Clinton from childhood to present day set to the rousing tune of the Interrupters “Take Back the Power.” Although not a big fan of watching herself onscreen, Clinton was amazed at what director Nanette Burstein and her team were able to dig up, including home movies of her as a little girl. The sequence is the perfect precursor to a series that examines the Illinois native’s entire life, not just her public persona. Burstein sifted through 35 hours of interviews with Clinton, 1,700 hours of campaign footage, and a trove of archival materials to create a mosaic that represents not just Clinton’s story but dispatches from second-wave feminism, a strand of U.S. history, and an inside look at the 2016 presidential election. Clinton, 72, says that over the course of those many hours of interviews, “it was so intense that I would sometimes go, ‘Whoa, I’ve got to go to bed. I’m exhausted.’ The range of emotion from the highs of talking about things that mean a lot to me to the lows talking about all… Read full this story
- The New Hillary Clinton Documentary Reignites the Clinton-Sanders Beef
- Hillary Clinton to 2020 Democratic voters: pick a winner
- Hulu drops first trailer for Hillary Clinton docuseries
- Hillary Clinton Officially Headed To Sundance As Donald Trump’s Impeachment Trial Kicks Off
- Hillary Clinton Recalls Being Judged for Staying With Bill Clinton After Monica Lewinsky Affair
- Hillary Clinton Defends Harvey Weinstein Association: 'How Could We Have Known?'
- Hillary Clinton Says “Nothing Was Off Limits” With Hulu Documentary Series ‘Hillary’; Trailer Unveiled – TCA
- 'How could we have known?': Hillary Clinton defends taking money from Harvey Weinstein and says the Obamas took it too when asked if she has any regrets over her lengthy association with him
- Bernie Sanders 'Drove Me Crazy,' Says Hillary Clinton in New Documentary: 'Nobody Wants to Work With Him'
- Trevor Noah Drags Hillary Clinton for Slamming Bernie Sanders: ‘This Is Not the Time to Reopen Old Wounds’
Hillary Clinton on her candid Hulu docuseries: 'I'd never done anything like this before' have 346 words, post on ew.com at March 6, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.