Travel restrictions are being imposed across Italy nationwide as the whole country goes into lockdown to try to halt the spread of the new coronavirus. Italian premier Giuseppe Conte said on Monday night that a new government decree will require all people in Italy to demonstrate a need to work, health conditions or other limited reasons to travel outside the areas where they live. Conte said he is extending restrictions on travel from the north to the entire country of 60 million people in a new move to try to stop the spread of the virus that has so far killed more than 460 in Italy. The premier also took to task young people in much of Italy who have been gathering at night to drink and have a good time during the public health emergency that started on February 21. ‘This night life…we can’t allow this anymore,’ Conte added as he announced the restrictions will take effect on Tuesday and like those in northern Italy will last until April 3. He told reporters, referring to a lockdown of areas in northern Italy instituted over the weekend, ‘There won’t be just a red zone. There will be Italy’ as a… Read full this story
- Booked And Buried: Pacific Northwest Jails’ Mounting Death Toll
- Nigeria votes for a 2nd day in places as death toll rises
- No 'magic solution' to unrest in Iraq as death toll climbs to 59
- New Zealand mosques shootings death toll climbs to 49, man charged
- The Latest: Mozambique cyclone death toll rises to 468
- Death toll at 49 in New Zealand mosque shootings; 1 charged
- New Zealand mosques shootings death toll climbs to 49, white racist claims responsibility
- Some polling units still open in Nigeria, a day after voting
- McConnell: Trump to sign budget, declare national emergency
- A Marine colonel's widow fights for the truth behind his death: Suicide or homicide?
Italians extend lockdown across the WHOLE country after death toll leaps by 97 in one day to 463... as travel is restricted, people are told not to go out at night and nation's premier says 'there won't be a red zone... there'll just be Italy' have 301 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 9, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.