She’s joined most of the United Kingdom in lockdown during the COVID-19 pandemic. But Katie Price still ensured that she stocked up on the essentials as she headed to the supermarket on Thursday. The TV personality, 41, displayed her incredible figure in a navy blue velour tracksuit as she wheeled a trolley of Marks and Spencer shopping, but appeared to flout social distancing rules by getting a passer-by to assist with loading her car. Where’s your Bag For Life? Katie Price, 41, was still stocking up on the essentials during the COVID-19 lockdown as she headed to the supermarket on Thursday No stranger to a bold fashion statement, Katie displayed her amazing figure in the tight navy blue hooded top and matching tracksuit bottoms. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Who should you ask for help if coronavirus symptoms strike?… ‘Stay safe, all of you’: Katie Price sends her love to ex… Peter Andre’s son Junior, 14, reveals he’s showing symptoms… Katie Price poses with her five children for Mother’s Day as… Ellie Goulding shares fun video of herself and… Share this article Share 55 shares The mother-of-five teamed the look with relaxed white trainers and reflective sunglasses as she… Read full this story
- Autonomous Mercedes-Benz F 015 Luxury In Motion Car Debuts At CES 2015
- Let's get this party started! Thousands of music fans arrive for 'hottest EVER' Glastonbury as festival prepares to bask in 91F heatwave
- The Semantic Web Gets Down to Business
- Windows 10: The big changes headed your way in 2017
- Why Men Get a Bang Out of Guns
- What's Behind Tesla's Open Source Gambit?
- Guru Round Up: The 43 Best Investment Ideas For 2014
- NAIAS 2016: All-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Debuts
- NextEV Hypercar Spied Testing In UK
- Five MORE things that don’t add up about the Las Vegas massacre… Where is all the expended brass?
Katie Price stocks up on the essentials as she heads to the supermarket during the COVID-19 lockdown (but flouts social distancing by getting someone to load her car!) have 297 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.