Worthington, who has 104,000 followers on Twitter and 827,000 on Instagram, criticised a boutique hotel in Newtown for providing “unacceptable” accommodation for her 63-year-old mother who was showing virus symptoms. Lara Worthington has slammed the quarantine accommodation her mother Sharon Bingle is staying in.Source:News Limited Worthington said her mother’s quarantine accommodation in Newtown was ‘unacceptable’.Source:Matrix Media Group RELATED: Lara Bingle slams Sydney hotel for “unacceptable” conditions “I don’t think this looks like a 5 star accommodation to me,” she wrote on Twitter alongside four images of the The Urban Newtown hotel in Sydney. “The next 14 days here for my 63-year-old mum who is showing heavy symptoms. This is unacceptable.” Lara Worthington named the boutique hotel on Twitter.Source:Supplied Her mother, Sharon Bingle, said the hotel conditions were “unexceptionable” and she simply wanted to be in a hospital rather than the “godforsaken hotel”. Worthington received a wave of questions about the location of the hotel, with many saying her comments were “tone deaf”, “entitled” and “precious”. RELATED: Follow the latest coronavirus updates The hotel where Lara Worthington says her mum is being held for quarantine.Source:Supplied Worthington shared images of the hotel before naming it on social media.Source:Supplied RELATED: The unluckiest travellers… Read full this story
- Police 101 call delays 'unacceptable'
- Tweedbank development plans reignite calls for Galashiels hotel
- Senator Ned O’Sullivan calls for hotels to fit walk-in showers after fall
- Colorado police post hilarious video as they are chased by wild turkey
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 'Blackout' Battle Royale Mode Map Revealed
- Poppi Worthington’s dad claims coroner ‘overstepped the mark’ in death verdict of toddler ‘he sexually assaulted’
- Poppi Worthington's dad loses court case against coroner 'sexual abuse' ruling
- Mum of Poppi Worthington 'living nightmare' as dad fights 'sex abuse' findings
- Poppi Worthington: Dad's attempt to overturn coroner verdict dismissed
- What is David Walliams’ net worth, when was the BGT 2018 judge married to Lara Stone and will he be on X Factor 2018?
Lara Worthington called ‘entitled’ after ‘unacceptable’ hotel quarantine post have 331 words, post on www.news.com.au at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.