MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry are said to feel “immense relief” now they have stepped back as senior royals, a source has claimed. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced earlier this year they want to split their time between the UK and North America and become financially independent. A source told People: “This is what Meghan and Harry have always wanted — to create their own life. It’s got to feel like an immense relief to get out of the UK and go down their own path.” The couple are currently residing in a £11m waterside mansion on Vancouver Island, after their last public engagement at the Commonwealth Service in London on March 9. Since the move, the duke and duchess have the “freedom to do whatever they want” because the locals “don’t bother them”, according to the source. A source told the Daily Mail: “Meghan has no regrets and the sky’s the limit. She said (she and Harry) feel like a huge weight has been lifted.“They’ve been spending quality time together as a family. Meghan has been cooking and making homemade baby food for Archie.” As the couple embark on their new life together, it is thought that… Read full this story
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Prince William, and Kate Middleton speak out in a powerful new mental health PSA
- Meghan Markle and Harry’s Africa documentary airs next week and will 'explain a lot'
- EXCLUSIVE: Meghan Markle's designer best friend and matchmaker Misha Nonoo opens up about her upcoming wedding to oil heir Mikey Hess - and the 'stressful, challenging' process of creating her own dress
- Prince Harry cradles baby Archie as Meghan Markle gently kisses their son's head in intimate moment caught on camera in new trailer for ITV documentary
- Meghan Markle 'knows reputation has taken battering'
- Meghan Markle branded 'gutsy woman' as high-profile figure reveals she's a 'huge fan'
- Meghan Markle is in talks with Vogue to have a regular column in both the magazine's US and UK editions focusing on her charity work, after Amal Clooney 'encouraged Duchess to promote her philanthropy projects'
- Sir Elton John is supporting Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's attack on the British press and advised the couple to 'follow their hearts', royal expert claims
- Where did it all go so wrong for Meghan Markle?
- Terminally ill royal fan, 10, is set to meet Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - after cheeky Prince William asked the youngster to tell his brother he 'met him first and likes him best'
Meghan Markle & Prince Harry feel ‘immense relief’ that they’ve left the UK & can start a new life, source claims have 413 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 17, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.