MODEL Lauren Summer is playing her part in keeping her fans entertained during self-isolation with a couple of saucy Instagram snaps. Summer, 25, found fame when she flashed alongside pal Julia Rose during a baseball match between The Washington Nationals and Houston Astros. It caused her social profile to rocket as fans flooded her Instagram in a bid to see more. Summer now has 2.4million followers and she is keen to ensure spirits remain high during the coronavirus outbreak. Millions across the globe have been ordered to stay at home to prevent the deadly spread of Covid-19. Despite the shortage of loo roll thanks to hoarders, Summer managed to get her hand on six to protect her modesty.In one picture she held two in front of her breasts with four between her legs. She captioned the picture: “Okay but all jokes aside, hope everyone’s doing alright and taking care of themselves! Wash your hands, be smart, but don’t panic (Or buy toilet paper in bulk). We’ll be alright!” And in another picture, she frolicked around in a bubble bath. Summer is not shy in leaving little to the imagination with a whole string of bikini pictures. View this post on… Read full this story
- Ode to the beach read: the best summer books of the past 20 years
- Summer Reading for the Literary Traveler — Beat the Heat and Join the Challenge!
- Summer sneak preview: Superheroes and returning franchises enliven 2012 slate
- 25 world wonders on your doorstep
- Jack Morris, the Detroit Tigers Hall of Famer, just wants to be loved
- Detroit Tigers Hall of Famer Jack Morris just wants to be loved
- Sundance: Keira Knightley, Daisy Ridley and #MeToo Movement Films Make Lineup
- 25 Films We’re Excited about at the 2018 Sundance Film Festival
- Holiday at the movies: FJI previews end-of-year diversions and award contenders
- Stuff You Missed In History Class
MLB World Series flasher Lauren Summer cheers fans up with naked selfies during coronavirus self-isolation have 304 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 23, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.