Jung Zi-so [IOK COMPANY]Those familiar with actor Jung Zi-so from her role in Bong Joon-ho’s film “Parasite” were surprised to see her recently as a completely different character in the tvN drama series “The Cursed,” which concluded last week. “If I want something, I don’t stop until I get it – this role was one of those things,” she told the JoongAng Ilbo, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, on March 17, the day the drama series concluded. “I took one look at the description of the protagonist, and I wanted in. I’ve always wanted to star in an occult-themed or sci-fi story, so I was so excited when I got cast.”The protagonist in “The Cursed,” a girl with an eerie superpower that allows her to place curses on people, was a departure from the fickle and shy daughter of an affluent family that she played in “Parasite,” starting from the way she looked.“I like my short haircut,” Jung said. “When the director asked me at the audition whether I’d be willing to even shave my hair off if it had to come to that, I told him of course. What else was I going to say? I was… Read full this story
- FILM REVIEW: Anon proves to be a sci-fi misfire
- The Force is strong as Star Wars fans head to festival celebrating sci-fi saga
- Home/ BooksHan Song's sci-fi novel wins award
- ‘The Expanse’ is saved: Jeff Bezos says Amazon will pick up sci-fi TV saga, and the crowd goes wild
- Why black sci-fi 'can't be ignored'
- Sci-Fi fans hoping for sunnier times at Plymouth's DevCon event
- Sci-Fi fans assemble for DevCon event
- Burton pupils see their sci-fi book published
- Comic Book Day: National writer Michael Moreci to sign sci-fi creations
- Film review: Sci-fi thriller Anon a polished exercise in style over substance
‘Parasite’ star proves that she has range in ‘The Cursed’: Appearing in a sci-fi story had long been a dream for Jung Zi-so have 310 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.