Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc talks to private business in the meeting on Thursday. — Photo thoibaotaichinhvietnam.vn HÀ NỘI — Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc has urged private businesses in Việt Nam to be prepared and look for opportunities following news that companies in countries like China, Japan and South Korea would soon resume production after disruptions due to Covid-19. “Like a compressed spring, we have to be prepared to rise up and turn risk into opportunity,” PM Phúc told a meeting on Thursday with private economic groups including big companies in the tourism, services, aviation, food and manufacturing sectors. The World Health Organisation has declared the novel coronavirus, officially known as Covid-19, as a global pandemic. This means the world needs stronger concerted efforts in combating this deadly virus. Việt Nam has 800,000 enterprises and millions of household businesses and at this time, enterprises and workers should be “the fortresses” in the pandemic battle, the Prime Minister said. He endorsed efforts made by many corporations in preventing the disease spreading including applying advanced technology in work, reducing meetings and taking more precautionary measures to protect workers’ health. However, the Prime Minister emphasised enterprises with thousands of workers… Read full this story
- Survey: Businesses expect growth despite softened economic outlook
- Government shutdown in Southern California: Workers, businesses prepare themselves for empty payday
- Deputy Minister Magwanishe urges South Africa and Tunisian businesspeople to increase trade and investment
- Red Cross Urges Donors To Roll Up Their Sleeves at Media Blood Donor Day
- Daily Business Report-Jan. 24, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- How one Texas bar is preparing for the possibility of an active shooter
- China's Xi urges self-reliance amid change 'unseen in 100 years'
- Friendswood chamber prepares for gala
- Despite rain and wind, local hotels and restaurants see boost from college football playoff
- British PM May wins no-confidence vote, but is still beset by Brexit
PM urges business to be prepared for opportunity despite pandemic have 309 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 12, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.