Selena Gomez has revealed she sometimes believes she will never find a partner. The actress, 27, said she has at times resigned herself to a lifetime of being single, before snapping herself out of it. ‘Some days, when I wake up and I’m annoyed and I’m like, “I’m gonna be alone forever,”‘ Selena said on an episode of Verified, where she explained the meaning behind her hit song Rare. ‘I’m gonna be alone forever’: Selena Gomez has revealed she worries she will never find a partner ‘But after that 15 minutes goes away, I say to myself, “I know that there’s someone for everybody.”‘ Selena hasn’t been romantically linked to anyone following the end of her relationship with Justin Bieber, whom she was with on-off for many years. The couple reunited briefly in 2018, before Justin moved onto his former flame Hailey Baldwin, who he has since married. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Selena Gomez jokes her first kiss with Riverdale’s Dylan… Justin Bieber plants kiss on wife Hailey while on romantic… Selena Gomez plays tourist with mom on trip to Chicago and… Justin Bieber’s new album Changes debuts at the TOP of the… Share this article Share 156 shares… Read full this story
- Selena Gomez fans call for Demi Lovato to be ‘over’ after accusing her of slamming ex-BFF on a private ‘finsta’ account
- Watch Selena Gomez Fumble a Frog in Behind-the-Scenes Look at 'Boyfriend' Music Video
- The Weeknd reveals his new track Faith reflects on the 'darkest time in his life' and his album After Hours revisits his past 'demons'
- Cardi B's new boob job revealed! Billboard Awards hot favorite wears revealing frock for passionate display with Offset after admitting she had post-baby surgery
- Interflora is now selling flowers for self-partnered bouquets for single people
- The story of Joe Burrow and Ed Orgeron: Here's the last chapter of our 'forever linked' series
- Famous Couples From the Past We've Never Stopped Thinking About
- Inside Kanye West and Taylor Swift's 10-Year Feud: A Truly Comprehensive Timeline
- The Bachelor's Madison Prewett Tells All: Her Virginity, Peter Weber's Mom and Kelley Flanagan's Betrayal
- Olivia Wilde: Why I’m Backing Hillary Clinton for President
Selena Gomez reveals her concerns of never finding a partner: 'I'm gonna be alone forever' have 355 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 10, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.