A Vietnam Airlines flight carrying 93 Vietnamese from the UK touched down at Van Don International Airport in Quang Ninh Province on Wednesday morning. The passengers included students aged 18 or younger, senior citizens, and those suffering economic harship, the carrier said, noting that the Vietnamese Embassy in the UK arranged the flight. All the passengers had their health checked and were isolated upon landing, pursuant to Ministry of Health regulations, said Pham Ngoc Sau, director of the airport in the northern Vietnamese province. Their checked baggage and carry-on were disinfected following their arrival. This is the sixth flight the national airline has made to bring Vietnamese back home. On April 13, another Vietnam Airlines plane departed Phnom Penh, Cambodia with British citizens on board and stopped by Hanoi to pick up more Britons. Those UK citizens boarding the flight in Phnom Penh never left the plane when it was parked in Hanoi. The Britons getting on the flight bound for London from the Vietnamese capital had their health checked and gathered in a separate area before departure. Most of these passengers were tourists, with some having recovered from novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Vietnam. Face masks and other gifts… Read full this story
- Passengers arrive in UK from Dubai in frantic rush to beat Covid deadline
- Vietnam Airlines to tighten COVID-19 prevention during Tết
- Heartbreaking pictures as more than 100 migrants including children arrive on UK shores
- Why hasn’t the UK banned all international flights?
- Over 520 Vietnamese citizens return from abroad on August 21
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia June 20
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia September 18
- How Vietnam fought a pandemic and won
- Vietnam aviation industry ramps up Covid-19 fight amid outbreaks
- Poland – important gateway to bring Vietnamese goods into EU
93 Vietnamese arrive home from UK aboard Vietnam Airlines flight have 288 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at April 15, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.