Ever wondered the reason why real estate projects in Mumbai lack thought and imagination? It’s the same reason that Bollywood largely churns out mindless crap that masquerades as entertainment: Thought and imagination don’t really matter for success or failure. Earlier I used to be enthusiastic to view new projects and plans by developers. Unfortunately, irrespective of the location or the brand, they all pretty much looked and felt the same. Such is the boredom in lately evaluating new projects that only a relentless broker can push me into making a visit.Keeping it with the analogy of Bollywood, this is how I view it. The male actors are the branded developers. People buy on the basis of that brand.Male actors are the company brandClose Oberoi Realty = Aamir Khan: Much like the Lagaan and Dangal star, Oberoi Realty does select a few projects but offers amongst the best quality in the business. It charges a hefty premium as well.Lodha Developer = Akshay Kumar: Notwithstanding the current gap in the financial condition of the two, Lodha works on multiple projects simultaneously and does a reasonably decent job in all of them.Hiranandani Developers = Shah Rukh Khan: Sitting on a lucrative asset base,… Read full this story
- AIF: Government turns white knight for real estate
- Bailing real estate sector with Rs 25,000-cr AIF; what’s next for realty players?
- Take off: Are airports in smaller cities changing the real estate market?
- Gulabo Sitabo latest pic: Ayushmann Khurrana’s look revealed as he teams up with Amitabh Bachchan
- On your way to watch Bala? Here’s a quick glance at Ayushmann Khurrana’s taboo-breaking subjects for you
- Ayushmann Khurrana's Latest Dress Code Includes A Serpentine Jacket And Studded Sneakers
- Bala Early Review: Bollywood Hails Ayushmann Khurrana for Great Choice and Super Performance
- Bala Movie Review: Ayushmann Khurrana Gives the Bald Truth But Doesn't Sweep You Off Your Feet
- HT India’s Most Stylish: Watch Ranveer Singh dance with Akshay Kumar, Ayushmann Khurrana on stage
- Bala box office collection day 3: Ayushmann Khurrana film collects Rs 43.95 crore, is his highest weekend grosser
Enough of the Khans, Mumbai real estate needs to find its Ayushmann Khurrana have 342 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at April 27, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.