Medical workers spray disinfectant at a residence of a patient (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam recorded no new COVID-19 cases on April 16 evening, keeping the total number of infections in the country at 268. According to the Ministry of Health, 177 patients have so far recovered, including six in Quang Ninh, Ha Nam and Ninh Binh provinces on April 16. Among 91 active cases, seven tested negative once. Twenty nine others tested negative twice. After the first case was reported on April 16 morning in the northern mountainous province of Ha Giang , the province has been added to the list of localities at medium risk./. VNA
- Over 3,000 new Covid-19 patients confirmed in 48 localities
- Vietnam confirms over 3,000 more Covid-19 infections on Thursday
- Taj Mahal reopens for tourists as India eases COVID-19 curbs
- The Terrible Déjà Vu of COVID-19’s Winter Surge
- Ho Chi Minh City may not return to 'new normal' by November: chairman
- Covid: The 400,000 seafarers who can't go home
- Who Gets a Vaccine First? U.S. Considers Race in Coronavirus Plans
- Laurence Fox brands 'not at risk' Brits getting Covid jabs 'elitist' - India 'needs them'
- Weakened KPK may face hurdles in probing social aid graft: Activists
- Gov’t soft loans eyed so firms can give 13th-month pay
No new COVID-19 cases reported on April 16 evening have 196 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 16, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.