The South Korean Consulate General in HCMC has announced that the South Korean man was working for Sung Gwang Vina Co., Ltd., a Vietnamese manufacturing affiliate of Sung Jin Group, at the Uyen Hung Industrial Park in Tan Uyen Town. The man, whose name has not been revealed, entered Vietnam on January 29 and left for home in South Korea on April 1. A day later, he visited a medical center near his house for a health check and was confirmed infected with the novel coronavirus. Local authorities said that during the time the South Korean man worked in Binh Duong, he had close contact with 46 people, including a driver, an interpreter, two cooks, seven South Koreans, three of them his roommates, and 35 others working in the same group with him. Of these people, four South Korean men are staying in HCMC while eight other workers had traveled to other localities including central Binh Thuan Province and the southern provinces of Dong Nai, Ca Mau, Vinh Long and Binh Phuoc. On Saturday, the Center for Disease Control in Binh Thuan Province quarantined three men and a woman in a centralized facility at a local high school. Authorities in… Read full this story
- South Korean president calls the US to 'respond to the current situation in a calm and responsible manner' - as he meets American commander who warns military options are being prepared
- 33 people, including 18 foreigners, tested for novel coronavirus in Vietnam’s Khanh Hoa
- India Vs South Africa, 2nd Test: Mayank slams brilliant ton, Kohli-Pujara hit fifties on Day 1 - As it happened
- India vs South Africa, 2nd Test: Transportation issue responsible for empty stands in Pune stadium
- South Korean pop culture drives Vietnam cosmetics sales: survey
- 'Hell Joseon' and the South Korean generation pushing to breaking point
- Majority of South Koreans favor North Korea 'friendship'
- North Korea leader Kim Jong Un invites South Korean president to summit
- South Korean President Visits Russia Amid 'Arms Race With N Korea'
- Action film project to feature Miss Universe Vietnam H'Hen Nie
South Korean expert tests Covid-19 positive back home from Vietnam have 330 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at April 4, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.