Presented by FacebookWelcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. It’s Monday. We get you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the daily co-creators, so find us @asimendinger and @alweaver22 on Twitter and recommend the Morning Report to your friends. CLICK HERE to subscribe!Total U.S. coronavirus deaths reported each morning this week: Monday, 22,109.Here on the pulse of this new dayYou may have the grace to look up and outAnd into your sister’s eyes, and intoYour brother’s face, your countryAnd say simplyVery simplyWith hopeGood morning.— from “On the Pulse of Morning” by Maya AngelouAmericans this week will continue to hope that the coronavirus crisis is easing in some parts of the country as the death toll rises, accompanied by fear that economic ruin threatens nearly every state.As people stuck close to home and many Christians celebrated an Easter like no other, isolated from relatives and houses of worship, governors and public health experts began to advocate for a test-trace-quarantine coronavirus plan that might lift the nation gradually out of lockdown and… Read full this story
- Google, Facebook, and Twitter Tell Biden Campaign They Won't Remove Defamatory Trump Ad
- Grateful Dead, Greta in Dakotas: News from around our 50 states
- Around our 50 states
- Special Report: The hunt for Asia's El Chapo
- Scuba pumpkins, whey vodka: News from around our 50 states
- Facebook's decision to promote Trump's lies shows how it's programmed to protect the powerful
- With No End to Unrest in Sight, Hong Kong’s Economic Pain Deepens
- Ex-Tory Remainer rebels 'will force Boris Johnson to seek a Brexit delay even if a Deal is PASSED by MPs at the weekend because they fear being double-crossed by hardline Spartans'
- Welcome to Britain, but we'd like you to live up North: Home Secretary Priti Patel's migrant points plan will help boost northern economy by tempting talent away from the capital
- Pound slips as Brexit deal hopes cool — live updates
The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - States seek plans for economic revival; feds talk 'hope' have 327 words, post on thehill.com at April 13, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.