The most-searched coffee is not cappuccino, mocha, or the humble espresso, but a creamy, sweet coffee. It started to heat up during the week of March 15, when searches surged 1,800% around the world.Google has developed a carbon efficient platform that will enable some of its data centres to compute tasks during times of low-carbon electricity supply.South Korean chipmaker that counts Apple among its customers warns of a volatile demand. But the company is positive about demand for servers and PCs.An unknown flaw in iPhone may be giving way for hackers to exploit the email feature.Finally, Google Duo has added four new features in its apps.The most-searched coffee on GoogleMove away latte, cappuccino and mocha. Dalgona is now the top searched coffee on Google.A delicious, sweet and creamy type of coffee has captured attention of netizens. In the past 30 days, dalgona was searched the most world-wide, defeating even the humble espresso.It started to heat up during the week of March 15, when searches surged 1,800% around the world. Since then, it’s increased to 3,000 times the usual number of weekly searches, Google said in a blog post.While people around the world tried their hand at dalgona, Southeast Asia seems… Read full this story
- Live: Google unveils music subscription service
- The future of computing will be ambient and invisible
- Google teams with Oxford University to teach machines to think like people
- Live: Google unveils Photos, updated VR at I/O
- Microsoft opens up HoloLens platform to rivals, developers
- Will Artificial Intelligence someday dominate humans?
- Google has discovered hardware is, well, hard
- Google I/O is latest round in escalating high-tech arms race
- Future of messaging apps spells end to 'Google as we know it'
- Google’s ARCore to drive renewed interest in augmented reality
Today’s cache | Most-searched coffee on Google, carbon-intelligent computing platform, and more have 289 words, post on www.thehindu.com at April 23, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.