Horrifying CCTV shows the final moments of an innocent 19-year-old law student before she was shot dead in a suspected botched drive-by shooting. Aya Hachem was hit in the chest by one of several shots fired as she walked to a Lidl supermarket near her home in Blackburn, Lancashire at around 3pm on Sunday. In the footage a silver Toyota Avensis appears to slow down alongside her. Moments later Ms Hachem can be seen slumping to the ground as traffic continues to flow. Three men aged 39, 33 and 36 are being questioned on suspicion of her murder after their arrests on Monday. Aya Hachem (left), who was a trustee with the Children’s Society, had been just 100 metres from her home when she was shot and killed on King Street (right, Ms Hachem, wearing a white top, stands a few yards from the Toyota which slowed beside her before several shots were fired) Ms Hachem, the eldest of four siblings and a second year at the University of Salford, died in hospital a short time after she was rushed from King Street in an ambulance. On Tuesday, Lancashire Police said a post-examination showed she died from a single gunshot… Read full this story
- Gang members jailed for shooting of five-year-old girl
- Boy hero, 16, who tended to wounded woman on beach despite being hit and watching three members of his family die is finally reunited with his mother in Britain
- Kalashnikov in hand, chilling images show ISIS murderer walking on beach in front of stunned onlookers before unleashing carnage
- ‘I belong here, but I can’t be here’: Survivors remember Christchurch mosque attack one year on
- Grenfell Tower fire victims – how many people were killed in the London blaze?
- Just one more Big Mac! Fast-food fans queue at McDonald's drive-thrus for a final meal before burger giant closes all UK branches at 7pm today amid coronavirus shutdown
- Nearly half of Tasmania's released prisoners are locked up again within two years
- 7 Years After Brutal Gang Rape & Murder, 2012 Delhi Gang Rape Convicts Hanged to Death at Tihar Jail
- 5 years after San Bruno blast, survivors find new life
- 25 years later, locals reflect on 1992 L.A. riots
Chilling final moments before innocent 19-year-old law student was shot and killed 'by stray bullet from drive-by gunman who was aiming at carwash' have 356 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 19, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.