The Chronicle’s Live Updates page documents the latest events in the coronavirus outbreak in the Bay Area, the state of California and across the U.S. with a focus on health and economic impacts. The San Francisco Chronicle’s ongoing coverage is available to subscribers. Subscribe now for full access and to support our work. Total coronavirus cases: • 66,749 in California, including 2,691 deaths. • 9,680 in the Bay Area, including 346 deaths. • More than 1.3 million in the U.S., including more than 78,000 deaths. The five states with the highest death tolls are New York with 26,612; New Jersey with 9,116; Massachusetts with 4,840; Michigan with 4,530; and Pennsylvania with 3,779. Click here to see a U.S. map with state-by-state death tolls and coronavirus case counts. • More than 4 million in the world, with more than 279,000 deaths. More than 1.3 million people have recovered. Coronavirus cases by city: For detailed maps and new city-by-city Bay Area data, check out The Chronicle’s Coronavirus Tracker. To get regular updates on our coverage, sign up for our coronavirus newsletter. Latest updates from today: 7:43 a.m. Former Google CEO warns of online censorship: Eric Schmidt warned of the censorship of the… Read full this story
- Royal Family: Harry’s call with Ukrainian mother laid bare after Russian kidnap hell
- Queen Elizabeth II Dies at 96; Was Britain’s Longest-Reigning Monarch
- 'So sad!' Fears erupt after Prince Harry's 'strange' appearance
- Royal Family: Queen SNUBS Harry in shock message as monarch heaps praise on William
- Elizabeth Returns to London To Bury, and Praise, Diana
- Meet Dana White who took Ultimate Fighting Championship to new heights
Coronavirus live updates: Mothers’ Day celebrated in different ways around the world have 255 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at May 10, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.