Donald Trump has said he is “glad to see” North Korean ruler Kim Jong-un back in public following rumours of his death. Responding on Twitter to reports that Kim attended the opening of a fertilizer plant on Friday, the US President declared that “I, for one, am glad to see he is back, and well!” The appearance was the North Korean despot’s first since April 11, and his absence from the public eye has fuelled intense speculation about his health. Unverified reports, which intensified after he missed the “Day of the Sun” celebration of his late grandfather Kim Il-sung’s birthday on April 15, suggest that Kim died or was left in a “vegetative state” after a botched heart operation. Others have suggested that Kim’s disappearance may be due to precautions against the coronavirus. A picture of him visiting a newly completed plant north of Pyongyang, the country’s capital, was released yesterday by North Korean state media. The agency KCNA reported that Kim cut a ribbon at the ceremony on Friday and those attending the event “burst into thunderous cheers of ‘hurrah!’ for the Supreme Leader who is commanding the all-people general march for accomplishing the great cause of prosperity.” Reuters… Read full this story
- Donald Trump says a second summit with Kim Jong-un will happen ‘soon’ after North Korean dictator sent a ‘beautiful letter’
- China slams ‘irresponsible’ Donald Trump after North Korea claims
- Trump thanks North Korea’s Kim for trust
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un 'wants the Pope to visit'
- Chilling satellite images show North Korean prisoners in Kim Jong-un’s death camp that’s so big it can be seen from space
- Trump Thanks North Korea's Kim for Having 'Unwavering Faith' in US President
- South Korean President Moon Jae-in, DPRK's Leader Kim Jong-un Meet in Pyongyang
- Trump thanks North Korea’s Kim for ‘unwavering faith' in him
- Trump thanks North Korea’s Kim for ‘unwavering faith’
- North Korea's leader invites Pope Francis to Pyongyang, South Korea says
Donald Trump 'glad to see' North Korea's Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un 'back and well' have 325 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 2, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.