NEW YORK/LONDON/BEIJING (Reuters) – Lysol is starring with celebrities and rock-bottom prices in the $8 trillion global travel industry’s pitch to get people back on the road and in the air. FILE PHOTO: Japan Airlines’ staff members wearing protective face masks and gloves clean the cabin of a plane after performing a domestic flight as passengers disembarked at Haneda airport on the first day after the Japanese government lifted the state of emergency, in Tokyo, Japan May 26, 2020. REUTERS/Kim Kyung-Hoon What was scrubbed from view now leads marketing campaigns as cleanliness is tops for travelers in the coronavirus era, marketing experts said. As the summer vacation season kicks off, airlines and hotel chains are racing to brand themselves as spotless, in efforts to wipe out memories of grimy seat-back tray tables and bed bug-ridden rooms for travelers fearing exposure to the coronavirus. United Airlines struck a partnership with Clorox and the Cleveland Clinic to develop a standard for cleaning and sanitizing planes, while Hilton Hotels said it would work with Reckitt Benckiser’s Lysol and the Mayo Clinic. An Extended Stay America campaign describes a 10-point cleaning process for the hotel chain’s rooms and highlights its partnership with Procter &… Read full this story
- The New Mr. Clean Is a Black Man
- Mr. Clean's Super Bowl ad may get buzz, but does it cross the 'creepy' line?
- Hyundai, Turbo Tax, Lexus, Avocados from Mexico & Mr. Clean
- A Look At The Travel Industry On Twitter
- SEO high-flyer: Analyzing the air travel industry -
- 7 Free SEO Directories for the Travel Industry
- Integrating Desktop and Mobile Search for the Travel Industry
- Beautycounter has 40,000 ways to clean up the beauty industry
- Industry planning jobs cull to offset Brexit
- Summer Brings New Traffic To Travel Industry Sites [comScore Data]
From Mr. Clean to Michelle Yeoh, how the travel industry plans to woo customers back have 298 words, post on www.reuters.com at May 28, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.