Irina Shayk showcased her gorgeous gams in a skintight scarlet minidress on Wednesday, one day after visiting her ex Bradley Cooper’s NYC home. As she put her long legs on full display, the 34-year-old supermodel accessorized her fiery look with a cropped houndstooth jacket, which featured the Rolling Stones’ legendary lips and tongue logo. While storming the streets of West Village with catwalk elegance, Shayk made fashionable strides in a pair of lace-up combat boots. Stylish: Irina Shayk showcased her gorgeous gams in a skintight scarlet minidress on Wednesday, one day after visiting her ex Bradley Cooper’s NYC home The back of her eye-catching short-waisted blazer featured the brand’s name, Chrome Hearts, largely in red and gold lettering. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Irina Shayk shows off her toned abs and slender figure in… Irina Shayk spends nearly four hours at ex Bradley Cooper’s… Share this article Share The Russian native was all about the details, as she layered three delicate chains against her sun-kissed skin. Shayk had her hands full, as she carried onto a micro crocodile purse and phone. Leggy display: As she put her stunning stems on full display, the 34-year-old supermodel accessorized her fiery look with a cropped houndstooth jacket, which featured the Rolling Stones’ legendary lips… Read full this story
- Irina Shayk, 33, 'is not ready to date again'
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk's doomed romance
- Bradley Cooper's stormy love life exposed
- Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper's exes connect on social media
- Best served hot: The art of revenge dressing
- Swansea Airshow 2019 live updates as Red Arrows wow crowds
- BAFTAs TV 2019: Jodie Comer in TEARS as she wins Best Actress
- The criminals put behind bars in Greater Manchester last month
- Locked Up: The criminals jailed in Wales in July
- What next for Madonna?
Irina Shayk stuns in a thigh-skimming red dress... one day after visiting ex Bradley Cooper's home in NYC have 291 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 28, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.