JACQUELINE JOSSA has ordered husband Dan Osborne to focus on her or he’s out for good. The ex-EastEnders actress, 27, returned to her £1million marital home this week having walked out following several bust-ups during lockdown. Former Towie star Dan, 28, begged her to come back and she accepted, but issued her own Osborne Ultimatum — to stop his infatuation with glamorous female reality stars. He has been pictured partying at a showbiz bash with Housewives of Cheshire star Christine McGuinness, wife of telly host Paddy, and on a yacht with Love Island’s Gabby Allen in recent years. A pal said: “Dan insists he has done nothing wrong but Jacqueline is frustrated he can’t just focus solely on her and thinks he has been communicating with other girls. “She remains suspicious as she has caught him out before and he has form for being pictured chatting to attractive female celebrities at showbiz parties when she’s been at home or working.”In the latest of many bust-ups during lockdown, Jacqueline told Dan she wanted a six-month break from their three-year marriage and in that time wanted him to prove he still loves her. But what Dan didn’t anticipate was Jacqueline following up… Read full this story
- Pregnant wife gives CPR to husband in cardiac arrest day before giving birth
- John McCain’s wife thanking people for ‘outpouring’ of love as husband nears end of life
- Give new Syracuse police chief a chance, union president says
- Lobo hoops notes: SI gives love to the Pit
- 26 Comically Accurate Tweets That Show What Marriage Is Really Like
- When Sturdy Love Is What You Need
- ACLU files marriage equality lawsuits
- Accused wife wrote 'How to Murder Your Husband'
- Love-McAdams race now rated a toss-up
- The Give! Campaign is back and bigger than ever, along with its special Black Lager
Jacqueline Jossa gives ‘love rat’ husband Dan Osborne last chance ultimatum to save their marriage have 306 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.