One thing is clear in the complicated, sometimes contradictory and often chaotic story of Tara Reade: Her life has not been easy.Her earliest childhood memory was of being abused by her father, she told her former husband, a man she would later leave after he abused her, too.She was also a child of big dreams, of being an Olympic skier and studying acting at Juilliard, before developing an interest in politics. She was hired in 1992 for a low-level staff job for one of the nation’s highest-profile senators at the time, Joe Biden. Less than a year later, Reade said, she was again the victim of abuse, assaulted by Biden in the hallway of a Senate office building — an allegation he vehemently denies.That accusation, which Reade made publicly for the first time in March, has revived difficult questions about how to evaluate allegations of assault in the era of #MeToo. It also has thrust Reade’s life story into the 2020 presidential race and, with it, scrutiny of a woman with a winding trail of extreme debt, an unfounded claim of educational attainment and questionable business practices. Along the way, some people who dealt with her found her duplicitous and… Read full this story
- Post-Debate Analysis: Joe Biden Is a White Man, the Media Are Racist Against Julián Castro and Black People Are Out of Their Goddamn Minds
- 'He's the most corrupt president in all our history!' Joe Biden tears into Donald Trump as 12 2020 Democrats take to the stage for primary debate - with field united in slamming president and backing impeachment
- Joe Biden: Hunter Biden business deals nothing compared to 'Trump's corruption'
- NYT Confirms Hunter Biden Bank of China Deal, Leaves Out Key Details
- Joseph Biden - Vice Presidential Astrology
- UPDATE 3-U.S. prosecutors accuse Turkey's Halkbank of scheme to evade Iran sanctions
- Is Financial Illiteracy Tantamount to Child Abuse?
- Financial Management - Make a Map
- Dems' presidential debate could put spotlight on Biden's business dealings, as Warren surges
- Appeals court revives lawsuit accusing Trump of using office to enrich himself
Joe Biden accuser’s life marred by abuse and financial hardship have 338 words, post on m.hindustantimes.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.