One thing is clear in the complicated, sometimes contradictory and often chaotic story of Tara Reade: Her life has not been easy.Her earliest childhood memory was of being abused by her father, she told her former husband, a man she would later leave after he abused her, too.She was also a child of big dreams, of being an Olympic skier and studying acting at Juilliard, before developing an interest in politics. She was hired in 1992 for a low-level staff job for one of the nation’s highest-profile senators at the time, Joe Biden. Less than a year later, Reade said, she was again the victim of abuse, assaulted by Biden in the hallway of a Senate office building — an allegation he vehemently denies.That accusation, which Reade made publicly for the first time in March, has revived difficult questions about how to evaluate allegations of assault in the era of #MeToo. It also has thrust Reade’s life story into the 2020 presidential race and, with it, scrutiny of a woman with a winding trail of extreme debt, an unfounded claim of educational attainment and questionable business practices. Along the way, some people who dealt with her found her duplicitous and… Read full this story
- Rudy Giuliani goes low and invokes Hunter Biden's 'serious history of drug addiction' as political attacks on Joe Biden and his son get nasty
- 'We're not electing a planner': Joe Biden snipes at Elizabeth Warren's 'I have a plan for that' campaign as she overtakes him in Democratic primary polls
- How Delaware Explains What's Wrong With Joe Biden
- 'Have you ever seen a president ever so unhinged as this guy is?' Joe Biden takes a jab at Donald Trump as tension escalates between top 2020 presidential contenders
- The Long Shadow of Joe Biden's Legacy on Violence Against Women
- The Long History of Joe Biden Never, Ever Being Sorry
- A Second Woman Has Come Forward to Accuse Joe Biden of Being Gross
- Catholic Joe Biden is DENIED Holy Communion during 9am mass at South Carolina church by priest who claimed former VP 'advocates for abortion'
- Joe Biden Offers a Non-Apology Apology to All the Women He’s Touched
- Envoy Testifies On How Trump Pressured Ukraine To Investigate Joe Biden
Joe Biden accuser’s life marred by abuse and financial hardship have 365 words, post on m.hindustantimes.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.