Gyms in the UK are unlikely to reopen until at least the autumn as Boris Johnson hinted at a five-step plan to easing the country’s lockdown. The Prime Minister revealed on Wednesday that the lockdown period, which began six weeks ago in the United Kingdom, will be changing as the nation embarks on the ‘second phase’ of the battle against the coronavirus. However, those looking to get back on the treadmill are set to be disappointed with gyms considered in the final part of the five-step plan, with October deemed a possible return date at the very earliest. UK Gyms are set to stay closed until the end of the autumn at the very earliest despite the Government beginning the process of easing the nation’s lockdown next week Prime Minister Boris Johnson revealed on Wednesday that lockdown concessions will begin next week but gyms reopening are understood to be placed in the final part of his five-step plan According to reports, more negative forecasts even suggest that gyms may not re-open before 2021. When asked how long gyms could expect to open again, an inside source working with the government told the Sun Online: ‘Six months is a reasonable timeframe…. Read full this story
- COVID: England begins easing lockdown
- Tory MPs to demand Boris Johnson speed up lockdown exit with Covid law rebellion
- Boris Johnson says lifting lockdown must be ‘cautious but irreversible’ and Covid cases need to come right down
- Boris Johnson lockdown announcement: Watch LIVE as PM unveils next Covid steps
- Boris Johnson Pledges to Ease UK COVID Restrictions ‘Once and for All’
- Boris Johnson’s four-step lockdown roadmap plan revealed as he ditches hated regional tiers
- Three big Covid announcements to look out for in Boris Johnson speech on Monday
- Boris Johnson travel announcement: What did the PM say in his speech today, Monday, April 5?
- Boris Johnson could come out of the pandemic smelling of roses
- England's COVID-19 restrictions ease but PM Boris Johnson urges caution
UK gyms set to stay closed until autumn at the earliest despite Boris Johnson beginning the easing of lockdown next week have 323 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 7, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.