Vietnam is among the first countries likely to restart international tourism following the COVID-19 pandemic, according to WeSwap, the UK’s largest travel money provider. Ha Long Bay, one of the most favourite tourism destinations in Vietnam. Vietnam is one of the countries that has the lowest number of COVID-19 cases and lowest death rates (zero deaths) caused by COVID-19 in the world, despite being just next door to China. With a population of 94 million, Vietnam has gone 43 days without any COVID-19 cases caused by community transmission, as of Thursday May 29. The national COVID-19 count stands at 327. Of these, only 49 are active cases, and 278 have recovered after treatment. The Vietnam National Administration of Tourism is preparing plans to welcome visitors from countries and territories in anticipation of recovery and disease control in key markets like Southeast Asia and Northeast Asia. Besides Vietnam, WeSwap also included Fiji, Sri Lanka and Seychelles in the list of economies that could reopen their travel industry before others. VNS Vietnam is safe, hospitable country for travelers: Australia’s 7News Australia’s 7News last weekend run a five-minute report on Vietnam’s effort in combating coronavirus. Viet Nam needs to position itself safe tourism paradise: experts Airlines called for the return of international… Read full this story
- Safe Travel Tips For Young People
- Terrorist Threat and Vacations: Can You Safely Travel Abroad?
- Taking Care of Your Health for Safe Travelling
- Smart And Safe Travel Tips For The Business Woman
- Military Convoy Artificial Tubes for Safe Travel
- Safe Traveling For The Holiday Seasons
- Backpacking in Europe - A Safe Travel Checklist
- Safe Travels For Your Vehicle - The Basics of Car Shipping
- Wheelchair Tie-Downs Essential to Safe Travel
- Pedestrian Safety Concerns In Vietnam
Vietnam safe for travel: WeSwap have 286 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.