Senate Democrats are warning former Vice President Joe BidenJoe BidenRussian bounty intel was included in Trump’s daily briefing: reports House Dems to offer up road map to solve the climate crisis Supreme Court ruling could unleash new legal challenges to consumer bureau MORE against releasing a list of potential Supreme Court picks. Then-candidate Trump, in 2016, released a list of names he said he would pick from to fill a Supreme Court vacancy, and Biden is facing calls from activists on both the right and left to do the same. But several Democratic senators are warning Biden, who previously chaired the Judiciary Committee, against doing so.ADVERTISEMENTSen. Dick DurbinRichard (Dick) Joseph DurbinDemocrats optimistic about chances of winning Senate McCarthy calls for police reform conference ahead of vote Senate panel votes 21-1 to back Justice IG measure over Graham objections MORE (Ill.), the No. 2 Senate Democrat and a member of the panel, told The Hill that Biden should not emulate Trump, who broke political norms with his list.“I sincerely hope he does not do that,” Durbin said. “We ought to go back to the regular order of things. If and when vacancies occur he can look for the very best person at that… Read full this story
- The FBI just released a rare public statement warning against releasing the Nunes memo
- Top Senate Democrat warns Trump to 'be careful what you wish for' after he orders the release of sensitive Russia documents
- Democrats warn that a formal request for Trump's tax returns may not come quickly
- Top Democrat warns acting U.S. attorney general about Russia probe
- UGC releases fake universities list @ugc.ac.in, check details
- The Latest: Biden: Trump wants to rewrite presidency limits
- The Latest: Biden: 1st Dem debate is more of an 'appearance'
- Sanders defends ‘Medicare for All’ after criticism by Biden
- Pennsylvania Poll: ‘Scranton Joe’ Biden Expands Lead Over Democrat Rivals
- Why Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden really need each other
Democrats warn Biden against releasing SCOTUS list have 317 words, post on thehill.com at June 12, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.