While the coronavirus pandemic has impacted our way of life, it is thankfully still true that no one U.S. senator can make law in America. Most legislation, as infrequent as it occurs these days, is still the result of arduous negotiation and steadfast determination.But what if, for the moment, we consider what the world might look like if the vote of one senator prevailed above all others and he or she was able to single-handedly decide the direction of our country (a little “Twilight Zone” music here).Since Joe BidenJoe BidenCan Republicans handle the aftermath of Donald Trump? Biden seeks to supplant Trump in Georgia Trump’s Mount Rushmore stunt will backfire MORE is the presumptive presidential nominee of the Democratic Party and would have an outsized influence on what policies do prevail, it is worth looking at his 35-year history in the U.S. Senate, before he became Barack ObamaBarack Hussein ObamaThe Memo: Trump grows weak as clock ticks down How Obama can win back millions of Trump voters for Biden Biden taps Obama alums for high-level campaign positions: report MORE’s vice president, to see where this country would be if we lived in America according to Joe Biden.ADVERTISEMENTFirst and foremost, America… Read full this story
- 5 Questions That Will Determine if Joe Biden Can Succeed
- Joe Biden holds first rally of his presidential campaign in PittsburghYou may also be interested in...
- Is Joe Biden Unbeatable? Ex-Vice President Opens Huge Poll Lead Over Bernie Sanders—But There's a Catch
- Joe Biden Wants to Take America Back to a Time Before Trump
- Joe Biden has bigger problems than just gaffes
- The promise and pitfalls of Joe Biden
- Joe Biden launched his campaign by lying about Donald Trump
- As Biden Rakes in Big Money, Will There Be a Political Cost?
- Biden’s campaign plan: Get back to basics (Editorial)
- It’s open season on Joe Biden
Five ways America would take a hard left under Joe Biden have 312 words, post on thehill.com at June 10, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.