You are asking me this question after I read in the papers today that our previous Chief Minister Fadnavis said that my view on this does not count because I am not an expert. He is right. I am not an expert. If I might take a shot back at him, I would say to him, yes, I am not an expert; which is why I do not think lockdown karke, thali baja ke, diya jala ke aur phool barsa ke corona dur hota hai (you can’t cure corona by banging plates, lighting diyas or showering flowers). But more seriously, I do not necessarily have answers but I do have some thoughts or some questions. Number one, I do not understand why we look West when we should have looked East because we are an Asian country with Asian levels of immunity, temperature and demography. Young population perhaps has a resistance to thrombosis, which is important in the context of this virus.So first off, I want the government to explain to me why is it that they look west? Two, I do not understand completely why those who are in the age group of 21 to 60, which is largely… Read full this story
- Benn the logical pick to wear ‘C’ for Stars
- Helping you understand the rules
- A reason for Mark O’Meara to feel left off
- New Yorkers lose their sports cred
- Column: Team Geezer eyes another title in Beantown
- Can Celtics surge like last season?
- Defense not always the best policy at Euro 2012
- Appreciate Jimmie Johnson’s greatness
- Boston deserves a Celtics win now
- Postseason implications at play against Ohio State
Four reasons why Rajiv Bajaj can’t understand the logic behind lockdown have 267 words, post on auto.economictimes.indiatimes.com at June 10, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.