Glastonbury Festival's 50th anniversary was supposed to be happening this week. While the actual festival has been cancelled, the BBC is still planning to celebrate the occasion by showing dozens of famous sets by legendary artists over the weekend. Highlights include David Bowie’s famous Pyramid Stage set from 2000 – the one the BBC didn’t show in full 20 years ago – along with other performances from the likes of Adele, Beyonce and Oasis. Full sets, highlights and films will be broadcast across BBC Two, BBC Four from Thursday-Sunday. Even more sets will be aired on BBC iPlayer , where a dedicated Glastonbury channel showing classic sets from Thursday-Monday. Here’s what you can expect to see over the next few days. Thursday June 25 BBC iPlayer 10am: Nick Cave and Bad Seeds 11.30am: Laura Marling 12:30pm: The Charlatans 1.30pm: Fontaines DC 2.30pm: Idles 3.30pm: Little Simz 4.30pm: LCD Soundsystem 6pm: Prime Scream 7.30pm: The Cure 9.30pm: Special Guest 11.30pm: Radiohead Friday June 26 BBC Two 8.30pm: Glastonbury Live Experience. Highlights from acts including Oasis’ 1994 appearance on the NME stage, Stormzy’s headline performance last year and The Rolling Stones’ 2013 set. 10pm: Beyoncé at Glastonbury 2011. Beyoncé closed the 2011… Read full this story
- Predators vs. Stars: How to watch the 2020 NHL Winter Classic
- Country Artists to Watch in 2020
- Ashley Tisdale forces husband Christopher French to watch her show High School Musical for the first time
- 20+ Concerts in 2020 on Every Music Lover's Wish List
- Five health care fights to watch in 2020
- Vanessa Hudgens is a candid cutie as she enjoys the holidays in Switzerland... after announcing 2020 clothing line and album on Instagram
- Luke Bryan Criticizes Country Music Legends Who Speak out Against Current Artists
- How to watch the 2020 Golden Globe Awards online
- Watch Dogs Legion Is Crowdsourcing Music From Fans Via Joseph Gordon Levitt's Media Company
- Music Legend Linda Ronstadt Likens Donald Trump to Hitler: 'If You Read the History, You Won't Be Surprised'
How to watch Glastonbury 2020 - full weekend line-up of music legends have 313 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at June 26, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.