Prince William has forgiven his father for the ‘mistakes of the past’ and has ‘woken up to the fact Charles has been as much of a positive influence as Diana’, a royal expert has claimed. On Sunday a charming photo of the two future kings was released by Kate Middleton to mark her husband’s 38th birthday and Father’s Day. The rare, candid snap shows the Duke of Cambridge, 38, pulling Charles, 71, in for a hug in Sandringham in December last year, and shows the new closeness between the pair. According to Camilla Tominey, the intimate image marks ‘an even more significant milestone in what hasn’t always been an easy relationship’. On Sunday a charming photo of the two future kings was released by Kate Middleton to mark her husband’s 38th birthday and Father’s Day. According to Camilla Tominey, the intimate image marks ‘an even more significant milestone in what hasn’t always been an easy relationship’ Writing in the Daily Telegraph today, she said: ‘The warmth which so obviously zings between father and son seems to signify a laying to rest of the ghosts of William’s childhood and any soreness he has felt towards his father after witnessing the traumatic fallout out… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry ‘had an agenda from the outset’ to be ‘international royals,’ expert claims
- Prince William writes to charity set up in Princess Diana's memory to say he and Prince Harry appreciate all the 'work they do to support young people'
- Meghan Markle channels Princess Diana by hugging people while Kate Middleton mirrors Prince William’s formal greeting, expert claims
- Prince Harry will be ‘a lost soul’ in America as he tries to settle in Los Angeles, royal author claims
- Prince William, Kate Middleton are ‘stepping up more than ever before’ as senior royals, expert says
- William and Kate reveal how they home schooled their 'hardcore' children through Easter holidays, reveal fears for Charles, Prince Philip and the Queen and how they stay in touch with the rest of the royals via Zoom
- Inside Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Shockingly Different World
- Prince Harry ‘a lost soul’ as he tries to settle into new LA life
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry ‘had enough’ of ‘relentless negative press,’ says Viscountess Julie Montagu
- Prince Harry’s heartbreaking slap down of dad Prince Charles
Prince William has forgiven his father for the 'mistakes of the past' and 'woken up to the fact Charles has been as much of a positive influence as Diana', royal expert claims have 384 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 23, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.