The policy under which enterprises’ managers are paid based on the enterprises’ scale and numbers of workers is unreasonable, according to experts. The Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA) has set up a trial wage policy for three economic groups and general corporations – VNPT (post and telecommunication), Vietnam Airlines Corporation (VAC) and the Vietnam Air Traffic Management Corporation (VATM), under which the managers of the state-owned enterprises (SOEs) can receive up to VND70 million a month in basic wage. The policy under which enterprises’ managers are paid based on the enterprises’ scale and numbers of workers is unreasonable, according to experts. The trial policy is applied to some SOEs, not to private enterprises, so the contribution to the state budget needs to be considered as an important factor. Thanh Lich VN to develop large-scale SOEs The Government has asked the Ministry of Planning and Investment to build a project on developing large-scale State-owned enterprises (SOEs) to promote their role in the country’s socio-economic development. Ministries ask for permission to change SOE divestment plans Ministries are working to convince Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc to amend divestment plans at some large State-owned enterprises (SOEs).
- Gabon receives $150 million to preserve its rainforest
- Keogh faces threat of €2.5m wages loss
- Talent Management: Why Does It Matter?
- Tourism SOE trio makes for IPO gold
- Target raised wages. But some workers say their hours were cut, leaving them struggling
- Tories pledge £10.50 minimum wage for all over-21s by 2024
- Apprentices for Bristol City Council to be paid the living wage
- Wages, Pensions, Plant Investments Still Issues in GM Strike
- 'You cannot justify my wages, so I don’t try'
- Target Cuts Workers’ Hours after Vowing to Raise Minimum Wage to $15 By 2020
SOE managers can receive up to VND70 million in basic wages have 290 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 3, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.