Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and his French counterpart Edouard Philippe discussed cooperation in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic and measures to promote bilateral relations during their phone conversation on Thursday. Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc during a telephone conversation with his French counterpart Edouard Philippe on Thursday. The two leaders spoke highly of recent development in the Vietnam-France strategic partnership, particularly in politics, economy, trade, healthcare, environment, education and training and tourism. The French PM highlighted Vietnam's efforts in COVID-19 prevention and control and thanked the Vietnamese Government and people for sending France medical materials and equipment to fight the pandemic. PM Phuc said Vietnam was willing to cooperate with France and other partners during this difficult period. The two leaders appreciated the development in ties between Vietnam and the European Union, particularly the implementation of the Europe-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) and Europe-Vietnam Investment Protection Agreement (EVIPA). PM Phuc said the two agreements would create new motivation for promoting the economic, trade and investment relations between Vietnam and the EU and between Vietnam and France. He proposed the French Government soon complete the ratification of the EVIPA. The two PMs expressed delight at the close cooperation between countries in multilateral… Read full this story
- COVID-19 updates: Germany facing a 'coronavirus epidemic'
- World Health Organization STILL refuses to say coronavirus crisis is at pandemic levels - despite 'deeply concerning' spread of cases to Iran, Italy and South Korea
- 'Now we could have coronavirus too': Diamond Princess evacuees' fury at sharing the flight back to UK with four people who were diagnosed with the deadly disease after landing – and bus drivers who didn't wear masks are 'at risk'
- Europe on red alert for coronavirus: Greece confirms its first case, France announces its second death, Italy's infection toll nears 400 with 12 dead and Austria quarantines a dozen people
- Coronavirus latest: WTO warns of 'substantial' impact on trade
- Coronavirus latest: Global cases top 90,000
- Coronavirus: Global cases top 90,000
- Coronavirus epidemic 'has PEAKED in China' says World Health Organisation - but warn the rest of the world to prepare for a 'potential pandemic'
- ‘Time is everything’: World braces for spread of new virus
- Is the killer coronavirus now disease X? World Health Organization expert warns the infection is 'rapidly' fitting category for the mysterious pathogen scientists fear will kill 80million
Vietnam, France share COVID-19 pandemic control measure have 380 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 12, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.